Enhanced safety for calibration data. Destroyed user parameters are replaced
automatically by factory default values.
Please note, right now all MI3 communication boxes come with the same firmware versions.
All MI3 Communication Boxes
Version 2.01: * Production Start
Version 2.02: * Average time by multiple heads system was corrected.
* The device did not show correctly the temperature in overrange and underrange
* Wrong view of heads number assigned to OUTPUT - corrected.
Version 2.03: * underrange and upperrange by O2O=2.5 and O2O=21 was corrected.
* New command <HC> to get the connected heads:
?HC !HC1 2 8
//heads #1, #2, #8 are connected
* New command <HCR> to get the registered heads:
?HCR !HCR1 2 7 8
//heads #1, #2, #7, #8 are registered but possible not all are connected
Version 2.04: * Corrected thermocouple output for °F
* Corrected burst string (only in conjunction with DTMD software)
* Support for the ProfiBus module
Version 2.05: * Corrected factory default (only in conjunction with °C/°F switching)
* TCK and 0 - 5V output after Factory Default are correct.
Version 2.06: * Command "DS" was corrected for all Specials.
Version 2.08: * Overcoming a possible mismatch between head and box in regard to the
* Correcting the “sensing head #0 lost” error
* Correcting the numbering/displaying of sensing heads
Version 2.09: * Box-Head communications immunity has been improved so that the "freeze
sensing head" error was eliminated
* new command <FF> (?FF or FF=<threshold>) to handle the Flicker Filter
* Support for the ModBus module
Version 2.10: * new commands "CFDT", "CFLT", "CFHT" to handle the
Final Test Report
Version 2.11: * Supporting the MI3100 sensing heads
* new command <HL> to handle the laser support for MI3100 heads
HL=0 // laser off
HL=1 // laser on
HL=2 // laser flashing
* Alarm point limits (alarm thresholds) cover a range from -50 up to 6000,
independent from the temperature unit
Version 2.12: Feb/2012
* new parameter for the command <HL> to handle the laser support for
HL=3 // controlled externally via FTC3
* Settings of analog outputs will remain available after "Fail Safe", "Reset" and
Version 2.13: Feb/2012 (effective S/N 122015)
* execution time for "DO" and "DG" commands was reduced to solve a timeout
* Support for the 4-channel Analog Output Module
Version 2.15: Apr/2012 (effective S/N 124064)
* new command "XAS" to handle the Profibus and Modbus addresses