- The ATT-3100L Smart Pressure Transmitter is a micro processor-based high performance transmitter, which has flexible pressure calibration and output, automatic compensation of ambient temperature and process variable, configuration of various parameters, communication with HART protocol.
- All Data of Sensor(Tag No., Type, Range) is to be input, modified and stored. HART communication can be Max 1.5Km. In Multi-drop Mode, Max 15 transmitters can be connected and communicated with Host.
- Flexible Sensor input : Measuring hydrostatic pressure head and transmitting liquid level
- Various output: 4 ~20mA(Analog), Digital Signals
- Automatic Compensation of Ambient Temperature
- Setting Various Parameters : Zero/Span, Fail-mode, Unit, Trim, etc.
- Self Diagnostic Function : Sensor, A/D Converter, Memory, Power, etc
- Digital Communication with HART protocol, Command.
- Flame-Proof Approval : (KOSHA Ex d IIC T6) – (option) (KTL Ex ia II C) – (option)
- High Accuracy : ±0.075% of Span (at 20℃)
- Long-Term Stability
- Configuration of data with HART configurator
- High Reageablity (100:1)
- Continuous Self Diagnostic Function (sensor, memory, communication).
- Automatic Compensation : Linearization of sensor input, Ambient temperature
- Fail-mode process function by hardware and software
- EEPROM Write Protection
- CE EMC Conformity Standard (EN50081-2, EN50082-2)
Autrol Vietnam - STC Vietnam