|Product Name||Smart Temperature Transmitter|
- The ATT-2100 Smart Temperature Transmitter is a micro processor-based high performance transmitter, which has flexible sensor input and output, automatic compensation of ambient temperature and process parameters, configuration of various parameters, communication with HART protocol.
- All Data of Sensor (Tag No., type, range etc.) is to be input, modified and stored. HART communication can be max 1.5 km. In Multi-drop Mode, Max 15 Transmitters can be connected and communicated with Host.
- Flexible Sensor input : Thermocouples, RTD, mV, Ohm
- Various output: 4 ~20mA(Analog), Digital Signals (LCD)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation by Linearization table in which user can modify the various necessary values
- Automatic Compensation of Ambient Temperature
- Setting Various Parameters : Zero/Span, Fail-mode, Unit, Trim, etc.
- Self Diagnostic Function : Sensor, A/D Converter, Memory, Power, etc.
- Digital Communication with HART protocol (275 HHT)
- Flameproof Approval and Intrinsic Safety Approval : KOSHA, KTL, CSA, ATEX
- High Accuracy : ±0.1% FS(at 20℃, mV input)
- Long-Term Stability
- Selection of various T/C, RTD, mV, Ohm, SPAN
- Data Configuration with HART configurator
- Continuous Self Diagnostic Function (sensor, memory, communication).
- Automatic Compensation : Linearization of sensor input, Ambient temperature
- Fail-mode process function by hardware and software
- EEPROM Write Protection
- I/O Isolation : Grounded T/C input
- CE EMC Conformity Standards(EN50081-2,EN50082-2)
Autrol Vietnam - STC Vietnam