- Graphic LCD with manual backlight displays pH, temperature, relay status, and transmitter current mA output.
- Automatic buffer recognition of US and NIST buffer sets. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Two sets of isolated and reversible 4-20 mA current output for pH and temperature allows it to be used as a proportional output.
- 4 programmable on/off relays: 3 for pH and 1 for temperature.
- RS-485 output for remote access allows multiple units to be connected and ganged together.
- Password protection.
Range Resolution Accuracy pH -2.00 to 16.00ph 0.01pH ±0.01pH±1 digit Temperature -10.0 to 120.0°C 0.1°C ±0.2°C
- pH Buffer Recognition (4.01 ,7.00 ,10.01) or (4.00,6,86,9.18), user selectable
- pH Electrode Offset Recognition: ±100mV at pH 7.00 /-91.7mV to +108,3mV at ph 6.86
- pH Electrode Slope Recognition: ±30% at pH 4,00 , 4,01 ,9.18 or 10.01
- Temperature Compensation: Auto -10.0 to 120.0°C(Thermistor , 10K ohm at 25.0 °C)
- Input Impedance: >10(exp)13 ohms
- Output : Two current outputs for conductivity and temperature
- Current Output Range: 4 to 20 mA(isolated),programmable span
- Current Output Scale User programmable ,linear
- Maximum Load: 500 ohm
- Isolation Voltage: 500V DC
- Control Type: 4 ON/OFF controls
- Relay Output: 5A at 115V AC or 2.5A at 220V AC, resistive load only
- Display 128 x 64 graphical LCD with backlight
- Security 4-dight password
- Power :115 V AC or 230V AC at 50/60 HZ factory pre-set
- Ambient Temperature Range: From 0 to 50 °C
- Weight/Case: 950 grams / IP 65 ,1/4 DIN case, 148mm depth
Jenco Vietnam - STC Vietnam