SERVOTOUGH FluegasExact (2700) Combustion Gas Analyser
The SERVOTOUGH FluegasExact measures oxygen and combustibles in flue gases to allow improved combustion efficiency and reduced emissions. The FluegasExact gas analyser is designed to suit the most demanding needs of combustion efficiency applications in the Power Generation and Process Industries.
- Flowcube technology: internal, inline and solid state flow sensor
- Continuous measurement of Oxygen and / or combustibles
- Simple to operate and install
- Fully field maintainable
- High sensitivity sensor: ranges 0-500ppm to 0-2000ppm
- High range sensor: ranges 0-1500ppm to 6000ppm*
- Suitable for high temperature operation up to 1750°C (3182°F)
- *ranges up to 1 or 2% in certain applications
Flow - Servomex's determination to deliver users the most safe, accurate and reliable levels of measurement remains at the forefront of our design philosophy. Therefore, our unique flow sensor technology has been placed before the measurement transducers, enabling positive flow conditions to be validated.
Oxygen – Servomex's unique zirconia cell which offers an accurate and stable measurement in a design that gives an exceptionally long service life.
Combustibles – Servomex's innovative Thick Film Calorimetry (Tfx) cell allows a user to make a sensitive combustibles analysis rather than a breakthrough indication. This gives even more precise control of the process which results in greater fuel savings and lower emissions.
- Internal flow sensor
- Backlit LCD display, with easy to use software
- Autocalibration facility and utilities panel
- Blowback facility
- Control unit certified for non-hazardous, ATEX Category 3 or FM Class 1, Div 2
- 4” ANSI 150lbs flange as standard with adaptors to suit other flange types
- Sensor head mounting options include: probe retention; thermal spacer; stand off flange; combined thermal spacer & probe retention; combined probe retention & stand off flange.
- Available with stainless steel, high temperature alloy or ceramic probes with filter options for high dust loading applications.
- Process heaters
- Utility boilers
- Thermal crackers
- Iron & steel
Servomex provides comprehensive maintenance and service contracts for all our products and systems. We are also able to provide extended warranty on our entire range of products.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable aftersales support, we are developing extensive training schemes for customers. If you are interested in attending a course please contact us directly using the service enquiry form
Servomex offers a complete system solution covering all aspects of sampling system design, build and project management. Please contact your local Servomex office for further information.
- SERVOTOUGH Fluegas (2700) Combustion Gas Analyser Product Information
- Fluegas (2700) Filter Probe Customer REACH Information
- SERVOTOUGH Fluegas (2700) Certification Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH Fluegas (2700) Installation Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH Fluegas (2700) Quickstart Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH Fluegas Utility Panel (2730) Installation User Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH FluegasExact
Servomex Vietnam - STC Vietnam