The Logika Furnace Camera System gives the operator of an annealing, reheat or heat treatment furnace ultimate process control and a set of electronic eyes for troubleshooting in their respective furnace. The Logika FCS uses an air purged and water cooled high temperature camera mounted on a pneumatic/mechanical (based on choice) insertion/retraction system, while the Automatic Withdrawal System prevents damage from overheat situations.
- Power supply: 24VDC, VAC110 or 220 VAC
- Output form: Video
- Field of view: 82° Diagonal View.
- Maximum furnace temperature: 2000°C
- Ambient temperature: Circuit board: -25°C to +55°C
- Anti-Light jamming ability: Incandescent light 10000Lx
- Separate control panels for electrics and pneumatics
- Air filtration for cooling air
- Digital temperature display and monitor
- Automatic withdrawal system
- On-board PLC and Control Board
- Local air accumulator
- Turnkey system includes refractory insert, cooling plate and mounting hardware